Edge insulation commonly know as perimetre strip or perimeter insulation acts as a thermal and acoustic barrier to take up expansion of a heated screeded floor, reducing heat losses through walls, and to provide a reduction in footfall and sound impact travel.
- Fitted with polythene skirt
- The perimeter insulation is fitted around the base of internal walls prior to the sand and cement screed
- Excess is easily trimmed after screed has cured
- To be used around all walls and fixed items in the room
- The perimeter insulation is a polyethylene, closed cell, sound deadening foam insulation with acoustic and thermal properties
Size 50 metres x 100mm x 7mm approx