Heatmiser edge is our all new thermostat series for 2017!
Heatmiser edge offers a great upgrade route for those with an existing dial thermostat or for those looking to measure the temperature remote from the thermostat.
All to often thermostats are installed in a less than convenient place, resulting in the building being too warm or too cold. With Edge, a single or multiple Wireless Air Sensors can be paired to the thermostat. When multiple sensors are used, the average temperature is calculated and is perfect for larger open plan properties.
In addition to the wireless air sensor, a wireless window/door switch can be paired to the Edge Thermostat, automatically switching the heating to Standby Mode whilst the window/door is open and then returning to normal mode when the window/door is closed.
The Heatmiser edge can work in Thermostat or Timer mode. When operating in Heating Mode, the Heatmiser edge can be paried to our Wireless Air Sensor where a number of options are available.
- Built in Air Sensor Only
- Built In Air and Wireless Air Temperature Averaging
- Single Remote Wireless Air Sensor Only
- Multiple Remote Wireless Sensors Averaging
A Wireless Door/Window Switch can be paired to the Heatmiser edge, automatically switching the heating off when the window or door is opened.
- Modbus Connectivity
- Wireless Air Sensor Function
- Wireless Window/Door Switch Function
- Large Display
- Non Programmable, 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour programming (selectable in software)
- Heating or Timer Mode
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 or 6 Comfort Levels per Day (Selectable)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back-Lit Display (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Locking
- Frost Protection
- Advance Function
- Floor Sensing Option (Probe not included)
- 230v AC
- 3A Switching
A maximum of 16 wireless air sensor and window/door switches can be paired to a single edge thermostat. Wireless Sensors are not included.