Warranty: 2 Year Direct Manufacturer Warranty
Blue back-lit Touchscreen
Non Programmable or Programmable (Selectable in Software)
Weekday/Weekend or 7 Day Programming (Selectable in Software)
Automatic blue back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
°C / °F Selectable
Key Locking Facility
Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting.
Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
The Heatmiser Touch is our 230v Touchscreen, programmable room thermostat, ideal for conventional or combi-boiler systems. This thermostat can be used to replace a mechanical thermostat.
The following features are available;
- Blue back-lit Touchscreen
- Non Programmable or Programmable (Selectable in Software)
- Weekday/Weekend or 7 Day Programming (Selectable in Software)
- Remote Air Sensor Function (Probe not included)
- Holiday Function
- Hold Function
- Automatic blue back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- °C / °F Selectable
- Key Locking Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting.
- Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
- Supply: 110V / 230v
- Outputs: Volt free 3A Max
- Dimensions: 110x100x17mm
*Three wires, excluding earth, is required for this thermostat.
What is the Holiday function? The holiday function reduces the set temperature in your home for a programmable number of days. At the end of the holiday, the thermostat returns to the programmed temperature ensuring your home is warm on your return.
What is the Hold function? The hold function allows you to hold a temperature for a number of hours. An ideal use of this function is for parties or when you are going out.