A useful tool for regular installers of underfloor heating systems.
Underfloor heating pipe decoiler. A useful tool for regular installers of underfloor heating systems. Allows you to uncoil the pipe easily without having anyone to assist you. The coil simply fits onto the decoiler and you pull the pipe and it will unwind evenly.
– Place the underfloor heating pipe coil on the decoiler.
– The pipe will automatically decoil while the subsequent segments of the installation are being laid.
– The use of the decoiler makes the following possible:
– The installer does not have to lift the pipe coil while installing the underfloor heating pipe.
– Installation of underfloor heating can be done by one person.
– The underfloor heating pipe placed on the decoiler is not affected by breaking or tangling.