- WRAS Approved
- Five layer composite pipe using PE-RT inner and outer layers with a 0.2mm thick edge-welded aluminium core.
- Butt welded manufacturing method.
- Can be formed by hand and maintains its shape – perfect for underfloor heating pipework.
- Suitable for general use in underfloor and low temperature heating applications, maximum temperature 90oC and 10 bar maximum pressure.
- White outer layer looks good even in exposed runs.
- Available in 16mm x 2mm size, 100m, 200m & 300m coils.
- A wide range of complimentary accessories to ensure trouble-free fitting, including pipe connectors, floor insulation, mounting rail, pipe staples, tacker guns and bend supports are available in the UFH Accessories section.
- Simple and easy to use 16mm multi-layer heating pipe